MIT's Office of Sponsored Projects provides Institute-wide support for grant development and award management.
Technivant was first tapped to build the main OSP site in 2008, along with sister sites for Financial Conflicts of Interest, Kuali Coeus, and a private intranet.
- Drupal content management system development
- Drupal multi-site implementation
- Touchstone/Shibboleth certificate authentication
- Custom responsive design theme development
- Custom module development
- Drupal maintenance updates
- Drupal upgrades (from Drupal 6 to 7)
Responding to Ever-changing Design and Development Requirements
Over the years, we've helped MIT OSP respond to changing requirements throughout the Institute -- new features, integration with third party authentication, a private intranet, even additional sites in its multi-tenant Drupal environment.
We recently upgraded all four sites from Drupal 6 to 7 and launched new responsive themes redesigned for impact and readability on every modern device.