Over 2,000 organizations, auctioning 10,000 items daily, use the new interface we helped design.
- Design and development of new auction interface
- Serves 2,000 unique non-profit auction sites
- Allows each site to easily define its own color scheme, ad sponsors, and more
- Over 10,000 items auctioned daily
Using the Bidding For Good platform, non-profit organizations (NPOs) can create highly personalized web sites to raise funds via online auctions.
In order to stay 'Web 2.0' competitive, Bidding For Good needed to overhaul the look-and-feel of its auction interface and develop rigorous standards-compliant, accessible code.
Technology & Expertise
Technivant worked with the Bidding For Good team to execute the planning, design, and development of its new auction interface. We produced several unique design concepts for the new user interface and then worked with the cMarket team to hone them into fine-tuned mockups and wireframes that met cMarket's technical and end user specifications. Finally, we transformed these designs into production-quality XHTML code.
- Strong user interface design experience
- Expert knowledge of XHTML (strict), CSS, AJAX and W3C DOM
- Mastery of cross-browser and cross-platform design
- Ability to adhere to detailed UI design requirements and functional specifications
- Knowledge of WCAG and 508 guidelines and functional considerations for accessibility